- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Maker: Alexander Quin
- Price Range: Under £1000
Made by London jewellers Alexander Quin and designed by world renowned antique jewellery expert Olivia Collings these Georgian style paste earrings are perfectly true to form. Each pair is hand made in London and produced using techniques that were used in the Georgian period allowing you to own something special.
All stones are clear rock crystal that are then foiled using specialised techniques to give the earrings their colour and amazing sparkle. Each pair is made in sterling silver and then either dipped in 18 carat gold for a superb golden look or blackened using age old techniques to give it a true antique feel.
All wires on the earrings are made from Argentium Silver a new special hypoallergenic silver alloy. The backs of the earrings then bear Olivia Collings name and the prestigious London hallmark.
If you would like some slightly smaller stones why not look at our 8mm earrings
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: Alexander Quin
Other items by Alexander Quin
- 8mm Single Stone Cushion Shape Rock Crystal Earrings in the Georgian Style
- Georgian Style Cushion Top and Drop Rock Crystal Earrings
- Georgian Style Cushion Top and Pear Drop Rock Crystal Earrings
- Diamond Bow, Rock Crystal Girandoles in the Georgian Style
- 12mm Single Stone Cushion Shape Rock Crystal Earrings in the Georgian Style