- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Maker: Alexander Quin
- Price Range: Under £1000
Made by London jewellers Alexander Quin and designed by world renowned antique jewellery expert Olivia Collings this pair of Georgian style rock crystal earrings is perfectly true to form. Hand made in London and produced using techniques that were used in the Georgian period allowing you to own something special.
The stones are clear rock crystal that are then foiled using specialised techniques to give the stones their amazing sparkle. Each pair is made in sterling silver and then either dipped in 18 carat gold for a superb golden look or blackened using age old techniques to give it a true antique feel. . The earring wires are made in Argentium silver, a special hypoallergenic silver alloy. The stones are 12mm cushion cut rock crystal.
The backs of the settings bear Olivia Collings name and the prestigious London hallmark.
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: Alexander Quin
Other items by Alexander Quin
- 10mm Single Stone Cushion Shape Rock Crystal Earrings in the Georgian Style
- 8mm Single Stone Cushion Shape Rock Crystal Earrings in the Georgian Style
- Georgian Style Cushion Top and Drop Rock Crystal Earrings
- Diamond Bow, Rock Crystal Girandoles in the Georgian Style
- Georgian Style Cushion Top and Pear Drop Rock Crystal Earrings