- Country of Origin: France
- Price Range: £2500-£5000
- Date: 1875
- Size: 24.8"
A fine 19th Century French bronze entitles ‘Aurore’ (Salon des Beaux Arts). Signed ‘Mayer’ and with a foundry mark ‘Societe des Bronzes de Paris’. On a rouge marble base.
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: Wick Antiques Ltd
Other items by Wick Antiques Ltd
- This fine bronze sculpture shows a mounted Cossack shading his eyes as he turns to scan the horizon.
- A Regency brass inlaid Gonzalo Alves and Ebonised side cabinet
- Japanese silver and Komai style box
- Late George III Mahogany serpentine chest of draws
- Napoleon III antique display cabinet.