- Country of Origin: France
- Price Range: £2500-£5000
- Date: 1875
- Size: 24.8"
A fine 19th Century French bronze entitles ‘Aurore’ (Salon des Beaux Arts). Signed ‘Mayer’ and with a foundry mark ‘Societe des Bronzes de Paris’. On a rouge marble base.
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: Wick Antiques Ltd
Other items by Wick Antiques Ltd
- An unusual late Regency rosewood music roll holder
- An unusual and superb quality rectangular four glass ormolu mantel clock
- Dining Table from Durham Cathedral
- A pair of Egyptian Royal porphyry urns and covers
- An early Victorian rosewood writing table by Holland & Sons