- Country of Origin: France
- Price Range: £2500-£5000
- Date: 1875
- Size: 24.8"
A fine 19th Century French bronze entitles ‘Aurore’ (Salon des Beaux Arts). Signed ‘Mayer’ and with a foundry mark ‘Societe des Bronzes de Paris’. On a rouge marble base.
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: Wick Antiques Ltd
Other items by Wick Antiques Ltd
- Rare Antique Mahogany cased Cork Model of a Lighthouse
- A Japanese silver box with an inlaid mixed metal panel.
- Two Meiji period bronze carp,
- A pair of Swiss carved lime-wood pictures, one showing a hunter being attacked by an eagle as he attempts to raid its nest, the other a climber rescuing a girl who has fallen while picking flowers and been saved by her clothing snagging on a branch, framed.
- Lady Macnaghten off the Eddystone Lighthouse