- Country of Origin: Germany
- Price Range: £10000-£25000
- Date: c1900
Made in germany circa 1900
With English import marks for 1927
The male bird: 22 inches (56cm) long.
The female bird: 23 1/2 inches (60cm) long.
Total weight:62oz (1930g)
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: A. Pash and Sons
Other items by A. Pash and Sons
- THE ANCIENT BRITONS
- An unusual Victorian silver ‘Armada’ pattern pilgrim bottle.
- An Impressive Late Victorian Silver Punch Bowl London 1894
- THE QUEEN ADELAIDE GARNITURE DE TABLE
- A magnificent silver-gilt tureen.