- Country of Origin: Japan
- Price Range: £5000-£10000
- Date: 1910
A Meiji period bronze of a huntsman carrying a gun,
signed in a seal. 角羽製 in an elaborate seal script,
which reads “Kakuha sei”. Japanese, c1910.
角羽勘左衛門 Kakuha Kanzaemon had shops in Yokohama and Takaoka (Toyama prefecture) but their manufacturing workshop was based in Etchu, Takaoka, Toyama.
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: Wick Antiques Ltd
Other items by Wick Antiques Ltd
- An unusual late Regency rosewood music roll holder
- Japanese wood Okimono of three monkeys “See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil”,
- A Japanese silver box with an inlaid mixed metal panel.
- A Regency brass inlaid Gonzalo Alves and Ebonised side cabinet
- A George I Albigensian wing arm chair of generous proportions.