- Date: Circa 1600 - 1650
- Size: 23¾" (59cm) high and 22½" (57cm) wide
ProvenanceThe Mayorcas Collection
Possibly woven in Schleswig Holstein. A cushion with a similar tapestry cover is in the collection of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York (Accession Number: 1975.1.1925.
Mounted on a stretcher.
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: Peta Smyth Antique Textiles
Other items by Peta Smyth Antique Textiles
- A pair of 19th century silk velvet hangings
- 18th century needlework for a chair seat and back
- An embroidered orphrey panel
- A fine 17th century Brussels verdure tapestry
- A 16th century Flemish tapestry panel