- Country of Origin: France
- Price Range: £5000-£10000
- Date: Circa 1880
A pair of antique French bronze and gilt Candelabra
One shows a putto holding two foliate candle arms, the other a fawn. Both are set on white fluorspar pedestals with classical ormolu mounts.
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: Wick Antiques Ltd
Other items by Wick Antiques Ltd
- A Meiji period bronze tiger
- An unusual and superb quality rectangular four glass ormolu mantel clock
- Burr walnut and ormolu mounted centre table with superb quartered veneered top.
- A Meiji period carved hardwood desk and chair made for the Panama California Exposition of 1915-1917
- An unusual Victorian mahogany hall bench of exceptional size distressed black leather squab.