- Country of Origin: France
- Price Range: £5000-£10000
- Date: Circa 1880
A pair of antique French bronze and gilt Candelabra
One shows a putto holding two foliate candle arms, the other a fawn. Both are set on white fluorspar pedestals with classical ormolu mounts.
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: Wick Antiques Ltd
Other items by Wick Antiques Ltd
- This fine bronze sculpture shows a mounted Cossack shading his eyes as he turns to scan the horizon.
- Napoleon III ormolu mounted marble clock set by Deniere.
- A Meiji period bronze of a huntsman carrying a gun.
- Two Meiji period bronze carp,
- A Meiji period bronze tiger