- Country of Origin: France
- Price Range: £5000-£10000
- Date: Circa 1880
A pair of antique French bronze and gilt Candelabra
One shows a putto holding two foliate candle arms, the other a fawn. Both are set on white fluorspar pedestals with classical ormolu mounts.
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: Wick Antiques Ltd
Other items by Wick Antiques Ltd
- Antique Anglo-Chinese amboyna secretaire cabinet
- A pair of Egyptian Royal porphyry urns and covers
- An unusual Victorian mahogany hall bench of exceptional size distressed black leather squab.
- Late George III Mahogany serpentine chest of draws
- A Meiji period bronze tiger