- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Price Range: £5000-£10000
- Date: 1670
A Walnut table cabinet, English c.1670; profuse mother of pearl and bone decoration to the doors and the top lid; the doors open to reveal an arrangement of 8 draws; the cabinet measures 21 ½ inches wide, 18 ½ inches tall and 14 inches deep.
Provenance : From Holywell Hall, Nr. Stamford, Lincolnshire.
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: Mayflower Antiques
Other items by Mayflower Antiques
- A Facon de Venise Clear Glass Roemer
- Silver Gilt Standing Salt English 1550
- Rare Pair of Charles I Silver Scissors (1635 to 1640 England)
- 17th Century Antique Spanish Silver Plate
- Rare German Silver Gilt Ewer (1659 to 1663 German)