- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Price Range: £5000-£10000
- Date: 1670
A Walnut table cabinet, English c.1670; profuse mother of pearl and bone decoration to the doors and the top lid; the doors open to reveal an arrangement of 8 draws; the cabinet measures 21 ½ inches wide, 18 ½ inches tall and 14 inches deep.
Provenance : From Holywell Hall, Nr. Stamford, Lincolnshire.
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: Mayflower Antiques
Other items by Mayflower Antiques
- A Spanish Colonial Antique Mother of pearl casket with silver mounts
- A fine Silver gilt wine cup, German or Swiss c.1630
- A Very Rare Venetian low footed Glass Bowl
- A rare Silver altar bottle for holy oil, Spanish c.1620
- A Very Rare Ottoman Table Box (Circa 1600)