- Country of Origin: England
- Price Range: £5000-£10000
- Date: 1820
the rectangular top with a chess board of white and rose/yellow sienna marble, within grey borders and a brass edge, the frieze with a central drawer and a slide on either end, the cabriole legs carved with acanthus leaves and terminating in scroll feet. English, c 1820.
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: Wick Antiques Ltd
Other items by Wick Antiques Ltd
- Cary’s 21″ Library Globes
- A pair of Swiss carved lime-wood pictures, one showing a hunter being attacked by an eagle as he attempts to raid its nest, the other a climber rescuing a girl who has fallen while picking flowers and been saved by her clothing snagging on a branch, framed.
- An early Victorian rosewood writing table by Holland & Sons
- An unusual late Regency rosewood music roll holder
- Napoleon III ormolu mounted marble clock set by Deniere.