- Country of Origin: England
- Price Range: £1000-£2500
- Date: Circa 1930
- Size: Cecil Beaton Photograph
An original Cecil Beaton photograph of Lady Anne Wellesley, daughter of the 5th Duke of Wellington, in a shagreen frame.
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: Wick Antiques Ltd
Other items by Wick Antiques Ltd
- A fine 19th Century bronze
- Late George III Mahogany serpentine chest of draws
- A George I Albigensian wing arm chair of generous proportions.
- An early Victorian rosewood writing table by Holland & Sons
- A pair of Swiss carved lime-wood pictures, one showing a hunter being attacked by an eagle as he attempts to raid its nest, the other a climber rescuing a girl who has fallen while picking flowers and been saved by her clothing snagging on a branch, framed.