- Country of Origin: France
- Price Range: £5000-£10000
- Date: circa 1890
- Size: 15.00 inches
An unusual and superb quality rectangular four glass ormolu mantel clock of classical form with fluted pilasters and a stepped pediment, the base inset with mahogany panels, the pendulum applied with a fine ormolu sunflower boss, signed Blanpain, 56 Rue Amelot, Paris.
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: Wick Antiques Ltd
Other items by Wick Antiques Ltd
- Japanese silver and Komai style box
- A fine mahogany and brass bound Georgian wine cooler.
- A George I Albigensian wing arm chair of generous proportions.
- A fine mid Victorian burr walnut writing table
- Antique Anglo-Chinese amboyna secretaire cabinet