- Country of Origin: France
- Price Range: £5000-£10000
- Date: circa 1890
- Size: 15.00 inches
An unusual and superb quality rectangular four glass ormolu mantel clock of classical form with fluted pilasters and a stepped pediment, the base inset with mahogany panels, the pendulum applied with a fine ormolu sunflower boss, signed Blanpain, 56 Rue Amelot, Paris.
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: Wick Antiques Ltd
Other items by Wick Antiques Ltd
- A Japanese silver box with an inlaid mixed metal panel.
- Japanese silver and Komai style box
- Two Meiji period bronze carp,
- A pair of Egyptian Royal porphyry urns and covers
- A pair of Swiss carved lime-wood pictures, one showing a hunter being attacked by an eagle as he attempts to raid its nest, the other a climber rescuing a girl who has fallen while picking flowers and been saved by her clothing snagging on a branch, framed.