- Country of Origin: France
- Price Range: £5000-£10000
- Date: circa 1890
- Size: 15.00 inches
An unusual and superb quality rectangular four glass ormolu mantel clock of classical form with fluted pilasters and a stepped pediment, the base inset with mahogany panels, the pendulum applied with a fine ormolu sunflower boss, signed Blanpain, 56 Rue Amelot, Paris.
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: Wick Antiques Ltd
Other items by Wick Antiques Ltd
- A Meiji period bronze tiger
- A fine pair of George III mahogany wine cisterns attributed to Gillows
- A signed bronze meiji period censor on hard wood stand.
- Meiji period bronze vase
- French Art Deco 1930’s wall stand hat rack with shelves