“Large” silver samovar on it’s original carved wooden foot. Augsburg 1753 -1755 makers mark of Johann Philipp Heckenauer .Maker born 1705 and becomes Master in 1741.
Original iron grates and iron burner draw. All silver parts are marked with Augsburg town mark or Makers mark of the above Maker. All in original condition.
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: Peter Szuhay
Other items by Peter Szuhay
- Eighteenth Century Topaz Broach
- Enameled gold and intaglio brooch
- Sixteenth century carnelian intaglio ring
- Eighteenth Century Silver and Peridot Brooch
- Eighteenth Century Chrysolite and Paste Broach