- Country of Origin: England
- Price Range: £5000-£10000
- Date: c.1800
Late George III Mahogany serpentine chest of draws of elegant proportions, the four cockbeaded graduated draws raised upon an elegant french splayed bracket foot . The well figured serpentine top is edged with box wood stringing.
H 33 3/4 ”
W 37 1/2
Depth 22 1/2″
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: Wick Antiques Ltd
Other items by Wick Antiques Ltd
- Napoleon III ormolu mounted marble clock set by Deniere.
- Antique Anglo-Chinese amboyna secretaire cabinet
- A pair of antique French bronze and gilt Candelabra
- A fine pair of George III mahogany wine cisterns attributed to Gillows
- Pair of Victorian gilt cast-iron console tables with marble tops