- This item has been sold
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Price Range: £1000-£2500
- Date: 1900
Meiji period bronze vase, with a single iris stem bearing a silvered flower and a bud, signed in a seal, Japanese, c1900.
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: Wick Antiques Ltd
Other items by Wick Antiques Ltd
- A George I Albigensian wing arm chair of generous proportions.
- A small linden wood group of a ‘Black Forest’ mountain dog and her puppies
- A Meiji period bronze of a huntsman carrying a gun.
- A Meiji period carved hardwood desk and chair made for the Panama California Exposition of 1915-1917
- A pair of Swiss carved lime-wood pictures, one showing a hunter being attacked by an eagle as he attempts to raid its nest, the other a climber rescuing a girl who has fallen while picking flowers and been saved by her clothing snagging on a branch, framed.