- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Price Range: £5000-£10000
- Date: Circa 1815
- Size: 22.00inch high (55.88 cm high) 16.00inch wide (40.64 cm wide) 8.00inch deep (20.32 cm deep)
An Exceptional Regency Shell Centrepiece.
Comprising a rich abundance of naturalistic flowers made from coloured shells and set within an openwork navette vase applied with gold foil and raised on a rectangular shell-encrusted plinth, with or molu scroll feet, all in a protective glass dome
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: Wick Antiques Ltd
Other items by Wick Antiques Ltd
- A Regency brass inlaid Gonzalo Alves and Ebonised side cabinet
- A fine mid Victorian burr walnut writing table
- This fine bronze sculpture shows a mounted Cossack shading his eyes as he turns to scan the horizon.
- Lady Macnaghten off the Eddystone Lighthouse
- A fine mahogany and brass bound Georgian wine cooler.