- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Price Range: £5000-£10000
- Date: Circa 1815
- Size: 22.00inch high (55.88 cm high) 16.00inch wide (40.64 cm wide) 8.00inch deep (20.32 cm deep)
An Exceptional Regency Shell Centrepiece.
Comprising a rich abundance of naturalistic flowers made from coloured shells and set within an openwork navette vase applied with gold foil and raised on a rectangular shell-encrusted plinth, with or molu scroll feet, all in a protective glass dome
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: Wick Antiques Ltd
Other items by Wick Antiques Ltd
- Meiji period bronze vase
- Late George III Mahogany serpentine chest of draws
- A pair of Swiss carved lime-wood pictures, one showing a hunter being attacked by an eagle as he attempts to raid its nest, the other a climber rescuing a girl who has fallen while picking flowers and been saved by her clothing snagging on a branch, framed.
- A George III mahogany cheese coaster of wonderful colour, original leather castors.
- An antique Napoleon III bow and arrow table