- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Maker: HANCOCKS & CO, FROM DESIGNS AND MODELS BY RAPHAEL MONTI, LONDON,
- Price Range: £50000+
- Date: 1875
- Size: 60cm, 23 1/2 in high, 53cm, 21in wide
A VICTORIAN SILVER AND PATINATED BRONZE SCULPTURAL TROPHY, HANCOCKS & CO, FROM DESIGNS AND MODELS BY RAPHAEL MONTI, LONDON,
the rocky bronze base applied with seven silver groups or figures, lapping waves and shrubs
60cm, 23 1/2 in high, 53cm, 21in wide
approximately 9331gr, 300oz
More Items from this Dealer
Information about the Dealer
- Listed by: A. Pash and Sons
Other items by A. Pash and Sons
- THE ROYAL HOUSES OF FRANCE AND DENMARK
- An unusual Victorian silver ‘Armada’ pattern pilgrim bottle.
- A fine ‘life size’ pair of silver pheasants.
- A magnificent model of a racehorse
- A magnificent silver-gilt tureen.